Pinterest

Saturday, February 11, 2012

CPHE Used Curriculum Sale

CPHE Used Curriculum Sale

March 30, 2012

9:30 am to 1:00 pm

Heartland Church of Christ

6120 NW Prairie View Rd.

Kansas City, MO


Space is limited. Reservations willbe accepted on a first-come first-serve basis. You may email me your request,but your registration is not complete until I receive your signed reservation request and payment.

You may request a table; or you mayrequest floor space and bring your own table, bookshelves, etc.

Schedule

8:00-9:00 am: room setup

9:00-9:30 am: Sellers will be admitted to setup their tables.

9:30 am to 1:00 pm: Book sale open to the public.

1:00-1:30 pm: Sellers will clear and clean their area.

1:30-2:30 pm: Tear down/restore sanctuary

ReservationRequest Form

Name: ____________________________________________ Phone: _______________________



Email: ____________________________________________ Cell: _________________________


Quantity





Item





Price





Amt Due


CPHE Member Space
$3


CPHE Member Table
$5

Non-member Space
$5

Non-member Table
$10


Subtotal:

I will help set up from 8:00-9:00

($5.00)

I will help tear down from 1:30-2:30

($5.00)

Credit cannot exceed subtotal.

Total Due:

I understand and agree thatClay-Platte Home Educators is not responsible for fire, loss, theft or damageto my sale items. I understand that Imust stay for the duration of the sale and that my fee isnon-refundable. I also understand that I forfeit any items not removed by 1:30pm.

Signature: ____________________________________________ Date: ______________________



Mail to: Lori Camper, 217 Wilshire Blvd., Liberty, MO 64068



Questions? newhomeschoolcoordinator@cphecorp.org

No comments: