Pinterest

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last post of the year!

The girls are all geared up for a party. Emily did all the cooking. She made a pineapple upside down cake, BBQ little smokies, sliced apples and carmel dip, pizza squares, punch and green beans. (Not sure why the green beans got thrown in there). So, at 8 p.m. we all put on our PJ's, got a stack of movies and started our "girls party". I know I will probably be asleep somewhere between 10 and 11, but I am sure they will keep going strong.

My laptop is acting up, so I am trying to run a virus scan on it to see if that helps. It would be nice to start out the year with a faster computer. It is slow enough being on dialup (that is all they offer here).

Still no eggs from my molting chickens. We are now down to one egg. Not much you can do with only one egg.

Well, I am off to rejoin the New Years Eve party, so till next year.....

Happy New Year!!

No comments: