Pinterest

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Rebecca's Art Work

Drawing our her puppy, "Dreggo"
Rebecca is my artist. She creates art in the kitchen, and also in the traditional sense.

Water Flower
She does drawings, paintings, photography, works with polymer clay, charcoal, does bead work and more. So, I thought I would share with you some of her work.

She is 12, and has only taken a few hours of art instruction. However, there is an art workshop coming up this spring I plan to enroll her in.

Daddy's hand


Pandas, Kitty and Snake

Monkey's

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

REBECCA - YOUR PHOTOS ARE BEAUTIFUL. I GUESS THE LITTLE FIGURES BELOW ARE FROM THE POLYMER CLAY?? I HAVE NEVER HEARD
OF THIS CLAY BEFORE - BUT I AM NOT MUCH OF AN ARTIST. YOU ARE DOING GREAT!!! GOD BLESS. WE LOVE YOU. GRANDMA & PA