House is 99% done. All that remains now is to replace a broken outside fixture. We have it, it just needs to be put up. Our roofer is going to do it, he just couldn't at the time when he was here because we were not here to let him in to turn off the power.
We have a contractor who looked at the barn Thursday and seems very interested in the job (unlike all the previous no shows or never got back with us characters). We have a very good feeling about him and I did some research on him. It appears he does very good work, and has a very good work ethic. So, hopefully his estimate agrees with the insurance companies payment.
Saturday we started the re fencing on the back pasture. All the post are up now, and about 1/5 of the electric fencing insulators. We would have gotten all the insulators up, had I not had an accident with a knife while cutting open the last bundle of t posts. I managed to cut thru the fingernail and into my finger. So, I had to take an hour break to get that dealt with. FYI--duct tape makes a better bandage than butterflies... Anyway, this is just a temp fence until all the downed trees are dealt with--but probably a couple years.