Pinterest

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Whats for Sunday Dinner?

At our house, we are having Rebekah's taco soup.  (Actually a version of it, as she feeds 2 adults with it, and I am feeding 2 adults and 3 teens, 2 preschoolers.)


Rebekah's Taco Soup Recipe

Quick and easy to make.  Just adjust the quantity for your family size, and tweak the ingredients for how your family likes it--mild or spicy, or different beans....  It can be made in the crock pot to keep ready and hot, or at the last minute.  Your prep/cook time is only about 15 minutes.


2 lbs lean ground beef or turkey OR diced chicken
3 cans ranch style canned beans
3 cans rotel
3 cans corn


Cook meat (I drain if beef, but some people don't drain it).  Add in all other ingredients.


Add tortilla chips and top with cheese.  (Some people do while on the stove, but I like my chips crunchy so I add mine right before I serve it)


No comments: