Pinterest

Sunday, September 21, 2014

New coupon book

Well, I have worn out numerous coupon envelopes, 2 files, and 2 notebooks.  I had to come up with a new system, so here it is.

The huge 4 inch green notebook I have used for the last 3 years, finally bit the dust.

My latest coupon book.  I got it free off of Amazon, by using gift cards I got thru swagbucks.  Its zippered, and thats a nice thing when you drop it (providing it is zipped at the time you drop it)

I also added divided some of the categories down to make additional pockets, for easier finding of coupons while in the store.  For example, instead of my old "petfood", I now have "cat food" and another for "dog food".  They are kept in alphabetical order.


In the back, I still have a clear plastic sleeve for each of the stores I shop at.  That is where I keep their weekly store ad, their coupon policy, and any coupons I intend to use at their store.

My coupons come from the newspaper, and also from swagbucks coupon link (because if I use those, I get more points to turn into cash or gift cards), and from coupons.com.  I also keep my eyes out for coupons I see in the store on end caps and pealies.

No comments: