October 12 is the deadline for Fall Honor and Sword Registration.
Fall Dates are Wednesdays, Oct 26, Nov 2, Nov 9, Nov 16, Nov 30, Dec 7, Dec 14 and Dec 21 from 1:15pm - 4:00pm.
Cost is $130.00/student
To register email: Leigh Hinkel at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please feel free to visit our website: www.honorandsword.org
Honor and Sword is an eight week class intended to teach young men and women character and fencing
Our goal is to counteract the declining standards in our culture by seeking ways to train up this young generation in the practical concepts that will carry them through life in a manner which produces positive relational impact. In this course young people will learn the value of character while discovering the art of fencing where manners are not merely required but inherent.
This is a fun answer for your home school PE requirement with the benefit of solid character development.
Students must be 13 or older. Lecture topics include:
* Character: Revealing What You're Made Of
* Chivalry: A Code of Honor
* The History of Fencing and The Three Weapons
* Practical Manners: In Life and On the Piste
* The Seven Effective Habits
* The Feminine Heart : Lady Captivating
* The Masculine Heart: Sir Protector
* God: The Loving Warrior
* “Coming of Age": What Does It Mean?”