Pinterest

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Christian HomeKeeper Network

Christian HomeKeeper Network is linking up other blogs, and I am joining! That means more ideas and links for you to follow! So, below is their format that I will be following at least once a week!

Spring Time Plans

In my kitchen, I plan to ….. reorganize some cabinets!

Plans with the children ….. We have some upcoming field trips-some are with other homeschoolers, and a couple on our own

Plans with the husband ….. Today we are celebrating Valentines Day, as he had to work. So, a movie and dinner out!

Plans for my house ….. Spring Cleaning! We need to finish painting the kitchen! We started it a week before Thanksgiving, but one 6 foot section didn't get the second coat. A 20 minute job and I will be done!

Garden Plans ….. I already have our seeds started, on top of the refrigerator. So far, cantaloupe, watermelon, yellow squash, zucchini. I have ordered my celery seeds, and also started my garlic which is now about 4 inches tall.

Other Plans ….. I am looking for a valance, or the perfect fabric to make a valance for our dining room windows. The bank of windows is around 17 foot long, so it provides a challenge. I did find at Lowe's, a curtain rod that extends, and I am also thinking of using pvc pipe as a curtain rod.

No comments: