Pinterest

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2 down, 3 to go....




So far, we have had 2 Christmas, and we still have about 3 more to go...

This morning, we had Christmas with all 5 girls. One of the older ones will be leaving in the morning to head back to her home, (and hopefully beat the snow and ice we are supposed to get), and the other one just got in last night, so today was the "overlap" to have a Christmas with all the girls home. We opened presents, then ate a German casserole my husband made. He loves German food, and just got a new cookbook that had some recipes in it he wanted to try, and this was one of them.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE all the gifts I have received, but wanted to share some unique ones the 3 younger girls and I received. They were made by a relative of my stepdaughters, who is an artist. One cool thing is she works with metal art, and her last name is Eisenhauer, which in German translates to "metal worker". Anyway, we received angels, made out of screen wire. She also makes wreaths, flowers and more. She works with other metals and paints also. Visit her online store, called Village Designs.

No comments: