Pinterest

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring is finally here (I think)



I think spring has finally sprung, and in time for Easter this Sunday. Yesterday it got up to 75 here on the farm, and today it is a little warmer than that. With spring in the air, we got out the egg incubator and fired it up. I usually have it plugged in for a couple days to get the temperature and humidity regulated before I add the eggs.

This week has been a busy week so far. Sunday afternoon our youth minister Dustin was ordained. We had a reception following. Then Sunday evening, the girls and I were in the an Easter contata with our Community Chorus. Tuesday evening we had another performance.

Now, we are getting ready to go bake bread for our passover meal at church. Easter time is normally not this busy for us, but we have enjoyed it.

No comments: