Pinterest

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

TV?

Hi there!

My name is Nicole Ford and I'm a Casting Producer with Punched in the Head Productions. We are an Emmy award winning company located in New York City that has produced several shows for networks like MTV, Bravo and Cooking Channel.

We are producing a docu-series on parenting, have several families with different styles of parenting, but one topic that we have not represented on our show is Unschooling. 

This is going to be ground breaking new series and a great opportunity for the right family. I know that we have contacted you before, I wanted to check in to see if you know of a family that you think would be great for this. We are still casting for this topic and won't give up! Please let me know if you have any leads.
 
Thanks for your help!

Best of luck to you,

Nicole

: )

Nicole Ford
Casting Producer
Punched in the Head Productions

No comments: