Pinterest

Thursday, August 7, 2014

This weeks shopping haul

This weeks shopping-CVS, Price Chopper & HyKlas. $60.01 (usually its lower than this, but cereal is a higher priced item). By combining the sales and coupons, and using the PC Quaker instant rebate, many items were 50 cents or under, or free. 2 packs bacon, 2 tubs cool whip, 3 packs of shortcakes, 2 bottles of soda, strawberries, melon, 14 boxes of pop-tarts, 13 boxes of cereal, 6 bottles shampoo, 2 tubes of toothpaste, 1 razor, 4 frebreezes, 2 blocks of cheese, head of lettuce, & a candy bar. No, you can't make a meal out of this--but since I shop the sales like this each week, I stock up, so that I always have items on hand to make a meal with. I also earned $11 of ECB's from CVS, so that $11 to come off of my CVS shopping next week. (In turn, this week I used the ECB from last week. ECB are coupons given by CVS that act like cash and are good for 30 days).

No comments: