Pinterest

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Great school sale for homeschoolers

The following is from an email I received:


Dear Friends,

Outreach Christian Education after 30 years of school service has closed. We have curriculum by Bob Jones, Abeka, and ACE. We have dissection kits and many miscellaneous items. We will have an open school sale on Friday, January 22nd from 10:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. The location of the school is 2900 N.E. Cates, Avondale, MO. 64117 (a small community outside of North Kansas City.)

For more information you may call 816.455.5575 and ask for Kathy.

1 comment:

Miekie said...

Too bad we're way too far away! I have started with ACE with my homeschool special child (not my own), but prefer to follow my own way when it comes to comes to determining content and method. Will see how it goes this year. I enjoyed your family pics and descriptions of Christmas etc.
Happy New Year to you all.